Fenrir RO Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fenrir RO Forum » Suggestions » Dead Branch Room improvements

Dead Branch Room improvements

Posts 1 to 4 of 4

Since several maps had their right to summon MVPs from Bloody Branches removed, we're now bound to use the Dead Branch Room to summon and hunt MVPs, however, there's many core issues with it revolving around the basic game-play mechanics of MVP killing, here are my suggestions to make of this Dead Branch Room a comfortable place to access and kill MVPs within:

1.- Move the Dead Branch Room NPC to Prontera (and all the towns, eventually), especifically to a place that is visible from the death spawn point, so players can easily
go back inside when they die.

2.- Make the Public Room free of charge, and the Private Room a 1-hour rent of 100.000z. The amount of times players die while fighting against a high-tier MVP are too many, by paying 10.000z everytime a single player goes in, the zeny will run out too fast, it would make of Bloody Branches a bad item to use instead of a good one.

3.- Make more than 1 Private Room, as there will be different parties wanting to have their own Bloody Branch sessions in private.

4.- Make the healer NPC inside the rooms the same as the Healer in towns, with this I mean, make it a 15 seconds cooldown, AGI/BLESS-giving healer.

This will ensure the Bloody Branch culture remains within the server and doesn't get lost because of inconvenience, if this fix can't be applied fast, I suggest re-enabling the maps that were disabled for Bloody Branch spawning until it's implemented properly, as right now, it's highly uncomfortable to use Bloody Branches.

Last edited by Zhoom (2017-08-09 23:36:57)

Zhoom wrote:

Since several maps had their right to summon MVPs from Bloody Branches removed, we're now bound to use the Dead Branch Room to summon and hunt MVPs, however, there's many core issues with it revolving around the basic game-play mechanics of MVP killing, here are my suggestions to make of this Dead Branch Room a comfortable place to access and kill MVPs within:

1.- Move the Dead Branch Room NPC to Prontera (and all the towns, eventually), especifically to a place that is visible from the death spawn point, so players can easily
go back inside when they die.

2.- Make the Public Room free of charge, and the Private Room a 1-hour rent of 100.000z. The amount of times players die while fighting against a high-tier MVP are too many, by paying 10.000z everytime a single player goes in, the zeny will run out too fast, it would make of Bloody Branches a bad item to use instead of a good one.

3.- Make more than 1 Private Room, as there will be different parties wanting to have their own Bloody Branch sessions in private.

4.- Make the healer NPC inside the rooms the same as the Healer in towns, with this I mean, make it a 15 seconds cooldown, AGI/BLESS-giving healer.

This will ensure the Bloody Branch culture remains within the server and doesn't get lost because of inconvenience, if this fix can't be applied fast, I suggest re-enabling the maps that were disabled for Bloody Branch spawning until it's implemented properly, as right now, it's highly uncomfortable to use Bloody Branches.

Last edited by Zhoom (Today 06:36:57)

Public room is available
Private room is available
healer inside DB room is also available

on process - DB room in all towns

I am not questioning the existence of the Public Room or the Private Room (of which there's only one), I am suggesting making the Public one free, and the Private one a one-time-only payment of 100.000z for 1-hour of unlimited access for the entire party.

I am also suggesting to switch the healer inside the Dead Branch Room for the one we have in towns, as the one that's inside right now has an extremely long cooldown and I believe gives no buffs.

There's also other suggestions within my first post, which I recommend reading with more care, as the answer you've given is not in sync with what I've written.

Last edited by Zhoom (2017-08-09 23:44:32)

Implemented

You are here » Fenrir RO Forum » Suggestions » Dead Branch Room improvements