Fenrir RO Forum

User info

Welcome, Guest! Please login or register.

You are here » Fenrir RO Forum » Guild Recruitment » Become a Dragonlord, Today!

Become a Dragonlord, Today!

Posts 1 to 2 of 2

Greetings, fellow adventurer, it is I, Zhoom, proud leader of the Dragonlords. I salute you and welcome you to the server in the name of every member of the Dragonlords guild.

Let me tell you something, you're in luck! Our guild is currently looking for active members of the community to add to its ranks, we want to recruit people who know or are willing to learn how to siege castles and run instances in an organized manner, while having fun.

We happen to be very sociable and helpful, yet we keep our guild as tight as possible because we only want the best of the best, if you feel up to the task and you want to be an elite player, check out the following list to see if you fulfill the requirements to be considered.

Requirements:

- Knowing how to speak english, understand it at the very least and be able to communicate without too many issues.
   - Being active, unactive members will be kicked out eventually, we do not kick out anyone without asking first why they're inactive.
   - Looking cool, yes, vanity plays a part in our guild and we want you to sport your best looks.

(Further requirements will be added or removed as time passes on, these are all subject to change).

If you wish to join our guild, reply to this topic and leave your in-game name as well as your class, level and brief explanation of your RO experience with instances and/or War of Emperium, if you have none, don't be ashamed, as long as you're willing to learn we will consider you.

Without anything else to say, I bid farewell, have fun and we'll see you around!

Last edited by Zhoom (2017-08-15 20:19:16)

hey, id like to join ur guild. ign Rebirth, currently level 115 gx. not so knowledgeable about 3rd class woe and i only know ET for an instance.

You are here » Fenrir RO Forum » Guild Recruitment » Become a Dragonlord, Today!